Monday, November 19, 2007

The #1 Question

Dear Friends,

As an insider in the personal growth community I
get to see just about everything out there when
it comes to courses, programs, systems and
techniques for creating health, wealth, happiness
and success--starting from scratch.

And there IS a lot out there. Some of it excellent--
and some, well, you know how that goes.

But through my connections I've come across a very
powerful method for literally attracting success
like a magnet--and I wanted to share it with you
right away.

As a matter of fact, I'm sending you the same
email that Lisa Diane sent to her VIP members
as she released this groundbreaking information.

Here's a copy of the actual email they received.
Now you can have the same inside access to this
incredible method.

Check it out now-- you'll thank me big time!

My Best,

Rene Knops


*********************************************

HERE'S THE EMAIL FROM LISA DIANE:


Dear Friend,

There's one question I hear more than anything else.
No matter where I go, who I talk to or what topic we
start with, we always end up right here.

It's the most pressing issue on the minds of people
today...the #1 cause of stress, sickness, failed
marriages, suicide and poor self-esteem.

I'm talking about MONEY... or the LACK of Money!

Everywhere I go I get the same question, "HOW can I
break out of this financial bondage and finally have
the MONEY I want or need?"

I've spent the last decade working with Entrepreneurs and
small business owners showing them how build a profitable
business. And I've touched on the subject in all of my
personal growth and success programs.

But it wasn't until I received an email, back about a
month ago, that I realized just how important this topic
really is. The email was from a man (who I'll call John).
He was pouring is heart out to me, sharing his most
intimate thoughts and feelings about his life. The truth
is, John had allow the lack of money to literally destroy
him, his marriage and his family. He was lost, afraid and
desperate.

He had read about me in a magazine. My story (how I went
from no money, $50K in credit card debt, having my car
repo'd and almost losing my home to foreclosure to
seeing my life turnaround in less than 6 months...
generating over $653,000 income, buying my dream car
in-cash and moving into a beautiful new home on the water.

John wanted answers... solutions... a way out. The truth
is, I've received these kind of letters, emails and
phone calls for years... but something about John really
stuck with me. In that moment I knew I had to somehow
find a way to help people (like John) finally break-free
from the barrier standing between them and their wealth.

You see, it's not about a "business opportunity, MLM or
get rich quick deal"... it's not about winning the
lottery or any other game of "chance." Creating real
wealth... the kind where you never again worry about
money again... only happens ONE way.

I'm really excited to write to you today, because I'm
ready to share the one proven method to creating wealth
and literally becoming a MONEY MAGNET with you.

Click here to take a look

You'll find the solution you've been looking for!

To Your Unlimited Abundance,
Lisa Diane
Inspiration Point

P.S. I received a call from Carol this afternoon,
she said...

"For the first time in my life I'm in control of money,
instead of money controlling me. Things have totally
turned around, like night and day. We went from
wondering how to make ends meet, week to week, to
having money flow in so fast I still can't explain
it. All my dreams are coming true and there's no limit
to where I can go from here. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you!"

Believe it or not, YOU can be a money magnet too!
Everything you need to know is right here waiting
for you. Click Here to check it out now