Friday, December 7, 2007

The Law of Attraction really does work

The Law of Attraction is ALWAYS working for us. For those of you who’ve seen The Secret, What the Bleep Do We Know, or been following the Abraham-Hicks work, (just to name a few) you know what the Law of Attraction is --- the popular term to describe why we have what we have or experience in our lives. It means “like attracts like” no matter what. If you vibrate in fear, you will be delivered more experiences that cause fear. If you vibrate in a joyful place, you will bump into more experiences that bring you joy. Pretend your thoughts and vibrations are like slow moving boomerangs…they always come back to you.


We have been receiving so many emails and letters from people who
have actually been manifesting things featured in their Mind movies
I wanted to share this one with you.

"I am writing this email to you to let you know how much my life has
changed since making my Mind Movie.
It's only been a few months and I am now living in a white house in
the Mediterranean, I've traveled to New York and Miami to pursue my
career and I'm now the production manager for a big named DJ based
in Ibiza.

I am living the life I imagined and I know it is because I went
through the process of writing out what I wanted, putting it into my
Mind Move and focusing on it every day.
I still can't believe it happened so fast.
I can't thank you guys enough.
Keep in touch, Emma."

You can watch Emma's Mind Movie by clicking the link below.


Watch this short movie below to learn more about Mindmovies:




Get your own Mind movie today and create the future you deserve today and click on the banner here below.

http://thepassiveincomegroup.blogspot.com