Monday, December 3, 2007

MindMovies - How to Create Your Own Mind Movie

Mindmovies Reviewed


I recently found a great powerful tool to help me visualize my goals, so I created my own "mind movie"
which was actually really exciting!

I the next day I will post my own mind movie here so everyone can see my creation.

In the meantime relax, take a few minutes to read this article. I may blow your mind!


What is a Mind Movie?

Mind Movies is a complete creation kit with video tutorials that will help you to quickly and simply build a 3 minute slideshow/movie of your perfect life. Watch your Mind Movie every morning and night to help manifest through the Law of Attraction everything you want to be and everything you want.

By making a Mind Movie you can take your ideas from the abstract and "wish" state into a reality in a short period of time. Depending on how much emotion you attach to your desire, and how much your belief systems align with your desire, will determine how quickly you see your reality rearranging to fit your desire. A Mind Movie can help you put it all together—the desire, how you describe it, what it looks like, what it feels like, and inspiring music to align the desire with your deepest, strongest feelings and emotions.

I think the power of this tool is two-fold. First, the creation of the movie provides an amazing opportunity to get clear about what you want. Clarity leads to power and attraction!

And second, there is a lot of power in the combination of images, words/phrases and music that you have chosen. I don’t know about you, but music has a huge impact on me. And by creating and watching movies that incorporate inspiring music that I have chosen, I know I will be ready to kick it up a notch!


My own Mind Movie

I read all about the secret Law of attraction, watched the Movie the "secret" and began to apply these techniques.
One of the most important steps to do is to have a clear vision of what it is what you want to be, do or have.

I soon came to realize something. It was harder than I thought to find the time to spend each day to visualize and focus on everything I wanted. It started to become a chore, and as I found out, unless you enjoy the process the Law of Attraction doesn't work.

Creating my own Mind Movie and watching it every day, solved this huge issue for me. Basically by combining my affirmations and pictures with my favorite, motivating music, it not only creates the vision instantly, it also attaches the emotion. This was what I was looking for and the key to success and happiness.

On top of all that, I have experienced the joy of contributing to other peoples lives by teaching them how to make their own. Although I enjoy doing real estate deals and the like, the most fun I have is when I can make a contribution. I don't mean a donation. I mean when the project I spend the majority of my time on makes a major contribution to those in my sphere of influence.


Hence the reason I am so excited about mind movies. I truly believe everyone should experience the power a Mind Movie can make to their life.

Introduction Movie




Get your own Mind movie today and create the future you deserve today and click on the banner here below.

http://thepassiveincomegroup.blogspot.com